CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited on the themes based on research experiences or theoretical models, case studies from all fraternities including students, academicians, research scholars and librarians. The paper must be an original contribution and should not have been published elsewhere. The papers, which are application – oriented addressing the problems and solutions are most welcome. Intended contributors are requested to submit full length paper on or before 15th July 2017. The decision of the editorial committee is final in the selection of the article.
This Conference is aimed at a broader section of Library Professionals, Research Scholars, Students in LIS Schools and IT Professionals.
“Libraries Beyond Borders: Innovative Trends, Issues and Challenges in Knowledge Dissemination”
To meet the objective of the theme, research articles can be contributed on the following sub-themes:
1. Medical Libraries: Genesis, scope and development
2. Libraries in Pharmacy and Nursing Institutions
3. Public, Academic and Special libraries in the ICT environment
4. Information services in different types of Libraries
5. Emergence of Open Access Sources, Institutional Repositories (IR) and Digital Libraries
6. Use of Social media and Web Technologies in Libraries
7. Information seeking behavior and user studies
8. ICT Application in Libraries, Networks and Consortia
9. Code of Ethics and Best Practices in Libraries
10. Role of Professional Associations in Librarianship
11. Metric studies – Medical Informatics, Biometrics etc.
• Invited talks by International and National renowned speakers• LISSASPAC “Best Paper Award”
• Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings (ISBN)
• International publishers and library products distributors exhibit their products and make presentations
Scudder Auditorium, Christian Medical College Campus, Bagayam, Vellore
CONFERENCE PHOTO ALBUM